Out of My Depth

 I'm SO Out of My Depth







On my immediate list currently lies (if I don't count doing reaction videos of regular sorts) : 

Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou (2022) - exactly as stated in comment secton:  This whole non-BL series drives me crazy - obviously since its release. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱🤣😭🌈❤

True Beauty (2020) - exactly as stated on twitter - When you know, you just don't have to regret watching non-bl series, but you are given the proof anyway: 🤭🤭🤭🤩








Lots of updated on youtube, some real life LGBTQIAN+ couples vlogs, some total nonsens from home domestic scene from nearly teenagers (and they do know more about rules and social media than I would ever bother to know).
And I am thinking hard if there is something more but I just can't remember (Zenra Meshi, Shigatsu no Tokyo wa... - btw, how is this one?, Love Tractor - o shooo, this one I have forgotten!, Be My Favorite, House of Stars - to upload on youtube, right?, La Pluie and catch on The Luminous Solution, hopefully), so I needed the overview to higlight my day, and to realize all the things I will not fit into my diary, right?

Oooohmy, I dissapear. Thanks for your attention!
*Evanesco!
Arania Exumai!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About 10th episode of The Promise สัญญา I ไม่ลืม (Thailand, 2023)

A List of the Long Time Crush BL (LGBTQIA+ AudioVisuals SERIES DRAMA | 2023 edit)

A List of the Office Romance BL SERIES: Boss-Employee Relationship, Office Setting, Love Between Colleagues, Intern Male Lead, Bodyguards, Servants (LGBTQIA+ AudioVisuals SERIES DRAMA | 2023 edit)

Bokura no Shokutaku || 僕らの食卓 (Japan, 2023) - Episode 8

Bokura no Shokutaku (BL, Japan, 2023) final review

A List of the Enemies to Lovers BL (LGBTQIA+ AudioVisuals SERIES DRAMA | 2023 edit)

A List of the ONE–NIGHT STAND BL (LGBTQIA+ AudioVisuals SERIES DRAMA | 2023 edit)

Bokura no Shokutaku || 僕らの食卓 (Japan, 2023) - Episode 9