Old Fashion Cupcake (Japan, 2022) : So I Just Realized … How Doomed I Am.

Old Fashion Cupcake (Japan, 2022) : So I just realized … how doomed I am.


Today I rewatched Old Fashion Cupcake (Japan, 2022) – and did a reaction video for it as well, wink-wink – for the 3rd time and as well for the first time I watched the sequel for it, not knowing that it existed until 3 days ago.

I so much hope for season 2 for this series.  But since the sequel already exists, I just can't see it coming.


Which makes me profoundly sad, but also glad for the existence of the sequel, because as far as I have seen from the original material, it's an interesting story and for that reason as well I hoped for a second season. (Let's be honest here if nothing else this Japanese gem really deserves second season. Right?)

 

I don't know if it is really coming. Or if it is not.  I would love some information from a person that can see into these things. How these series are done in Japan.  What is the probability of it happening?  I would love to see the second season with the same actors, with their great chemistry, with their body language, with the same great emotions in their facial expressions and with everything they give to the characters in season one.

If it is going to happen, then I'm going to watch.

If it is not happening, I still nurture some hope for another series with the two of them together.

But even if that is not going to happen, I am at least profoundly grateful for season one and the sequel of Old Fashion Cupcake (Japan, 2022). Because, if you haven't noticed yet, I am a dedicated fan to the series, and in loving it and thinking it is an exceptional series, I feel like I am not the only one. Riiight? (…some support on this in comment section would come in handy, thank you in advance for participating in it. 💗 )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About 10th episode of The Promise สัญญา I ไม่ลืม (Thailand, 2023)

A List of the Long Time Crush BL (LGBTQIA+ AudioVisuals SERIES DRAMA | 2023 edit)

BL genre

How Youtube Treat Creators - part I.

Full of doubts, full of trust - Hannibal (2013-2014)

Zenra Meshi (BL, Japan, 2023) - episode 10

Promising project hopeful audiences - The Eighth Sense | 여덟번째감각 , 여덟번째 감각 (Korean series, BL, 2023)

The Arc of Hannibal and Will Graham’s Relationship