Ode to Charlotte's Hair Style Change
Ode to Charlotte's Hair Style Change
Did Christmas come early this year? Was I too good? Is it for an exchange for yesterday's sh*tstorm?
Oh. My. Goodness! Are you serious? Charlotte has red hair!
Today I entered Twitter, and a big surprise awaited me – Charlotte has red hair! As someone who waited for approximately 10 years before daring to put red colour on herself, being head over heels with the colour currently, but as well realizing if I really put it on my head way sooner, there wouldn't be such a dramatic change, because my hair are just not being agreeable for being dyed, and then being excited very much when Freen and Becky ( #freenbeck ) changed their colour into red, I might say I'm a big fan of that colour on girls heads, and I am so happy for it looks great, amazing, astounding, awesome on Charlotte. (Is there something that wouldn't on Charlotte though?) But you know there is something about this fiery colour. And if you connect that with some of her cute expressions from the past – yes please watch my reaction videos – then it's absolutely amazing, adorable, cute, crazy, wonderful, powerful and I am so happy with it! And I would love to know, when exactly that happened? But since I have troubles with YouTube and I had to postpone my reaction videos on my channel, saving it on my Patreon for free (that is the new one, for the sake of saving all my already existing reaction videos), I am a little bit worried that no one is going to inform me, what's going on and I willk stay isolated. And I would love to know that – is it related to some event, or did she change it just on a whim? Anyways, it looks great!
And let’s praise for a second, how amazing, great, awesome
Engfa and Charlotte currently look together with Charlotte wearing this
interesting shade of red. Cuz this is not an average red. Right? I have seen it
so far only for several seconds, but I had this feeling there were some sparks
of violet in it? …
But excuse me, I might already be colour blind.
With love
yours
assez
P.S. Ok, I am searching for pictures to put on my blog, and I realise she looks
a little bit like a fairy.

.jpg)



Comments
Post a Comment