Future วิศวะสุดหล่อขอหมอเป็นเมีย FINAL REVIEW (if you don't want hear criticism, probably don't read-type of an article)
Okay,
I'm going to say this. I finished Future the series and I promised for this to
be short. Relatively. So, I attempt to stick to this promise and get to the
point.
One of the things I promised I'm
going to say in this article is that the story, the series itself, is kind of
okay. Which it is - it is not too obnoxious it is not stupid it is not without
sense or logic it has kind of beautiful characters, it's cute it's nice it's gem
it's a nice two people and their story – kind of. And, or, but… From now on I'm
probably going to be more critical than saying the prising word – I attempted
to say the appraisal in my reaction videos that you can find on my Patreon.
Yeah, guys, for free as was on YouTube.
What I repeat
frequently and what I must repeat now, and I really mean it is that for me, interesting
is more than good, logical, perfect or any other category. And I believe this
is the problem with this series for me that somewhere along the road and it was
soon they got me off hook simply because for me it stopped being interesting.
Mind you this is a problem of many series, not only this. and what I am
going to say about this series has much more to do with many series,
specifically this one.
I don't know if the creators of Thailand series realize that, but for
the story to be logical it is not enough. Stories are not textbooks. Making a
story interesting is your main device as the creator of audio visuals of
novels; it counts everywhere in art. That is if you really don't want to see it
purely as something that serves its purpose and then you can throw it away into
the trash bin, which you very well might do, because stories as is Future exist
many many on the internet, in the fiction, in the audio visuals.
I don't know if the creators of Thailand series realize that, but if you
are creating storytelling in Audio Visual, you are not really going to save the
project by beautiful, cute faces and by the main leads being cute and working
together kind of good. It's never going to be enough. You need for your
storytelling more building stones.
This story makes sense, there are no big mistakes involved. It is not
atrocious, it is not the worst I have seen, it is not definitely the best I
have seen. It is mostly avoiding all the great grave mistakes you can see in
other cheaper audio-visual projects probably thanks to only 6 episodes length
of the storytelling. But the only real blood twists or interesting parts about
distorting at the same times happen somewhere in the beginning where we don't
know if they are going to end up together or not and at the end way where we
don't really know if they are going to cheat on each other and if they are
going to break up or not but there is kind of solved in like 20 minutes and
what about the rest of the storytelling. Again, the address really tried, and
they are cute, and they make good faces on the camera, but it is not enough to
save the whole storytelling.
The cutting, the
editing work is not the best. There are few mistakes that are other types of
mistakes. They try to cover other types of mistakes with music. It is not
successful coverage for me though.
And I am to blame for doing reaction videos at the same time for Future
the series and for Hannibal. Which does not mix well. I am also not the target
group for this series. Delete this again kind of university setting does not
help things at all. In my eyes though it as well does not make anything worse.
It sure is logical which is in its advantage. But then again for me if
it is logical and boring it is the worst crime because again, we are not here
doing textbooks, we are here doing entertainment, and what is entertaining
about textbooks I don't know. Because if it is logical but not entertaining
then it very soon becomes boring. and again, please let me stress that cute
faces and cute facial expressions of the actress are not going to save your
whole project from this fate.
I don’t hate this project, I'm very grateful for it having only six
episodes.
I have seen a series that consists of eight episodes. Each episode is
like 15 or 10 minutes and the outcome is better. I stated in my reaction video
that I would say that the rating on mydramalist currently 6.9 is a little bit
too harsh in my eyes, but I would understand where people are coming from with
this and what they would not like about this series for a rating like this.
Then again, I don't think that it is a bad story. I don't think people who
rated this story like that think that it is bad. It is bad because it has good
ideas really, but it's not able to implement it interestingly and
entertainingly for people. As an example, I will give you one. The creators had
a great chance to do something about their reputation this wise through the
conversation of both main leads' parents. The conversation might have been
impactful. Should have been. The idea of integrating it into the series was
great on and of itself. But for the love of me I couldn't concentrate on it
because though they attempted to integrate some humour there, I just got
distracted by I wanted to skip it, to make it speedier, to cut it out and to
just get to the point where we can see the final kiss - that was, by the way,
what I would say about is really impactful/meaningful. The ending scene, the
ending kiss, even the watching of the MML by parents of one of them under the
balcony - watching their son to be kissed by the other main male lead, was a
great idea. The execution of the idea though is a little bit limping.
The final scene (the kiss), I can't say anything against it. It was
cute, it was nice, it was everything that it should have been for the series.
But one of the most important discussions there of both main male leads'
parents, it was just not made for the audience to feel the impactful-ness of
it. The same counts for their friends surrounding them - I didn't see their
purpose, I didn't feel their purpose, and I don't know what they were even
speaking about throughout the whole series but for one instance only where I
got annoyed by this gross screeching that I can hear from female friend of one
of the MML. I can hear it from nearly every Thailand series because in nearly
every T. series there is such a girl there, and if you are not going to show me
her impactful-ness, I might get annoyed by her. I will give this character that
she sticks with hair friend – main male lead. Only things to me remembering
that part of the series (because I had to have a break for free weeks amongst
first free episodes and last free episodes while reacting to it), only things
to me remembering this little, small part I would just hate her appearing like
this in the last episode or the fifth episode. But overall, I really can't
remember what all their friends were doing throughout the whole story except
for what is expected of them, which is supporting the
main-male leads when they are falling
apart or something. I would even forgive them for the
friends' part. I usually don't even care about friends when watching BL series.
That is, if you creators really don't show me something for which I should get
about those friends. but the parent’s stuff I guess was important because of
this little the parents were important for the main leads and still to create
this didn't provide us with a good final conversation of those two families.
and when I say that they didn't provide us with good final conversation of
them, would I mean is I don't really know what ever speaking about, I didn't
pay attention for it because they didn't drag my attention to it, it had
nothing to do with the actors with their age with the age group, it had nothing
to do with what they were speaking about a truly or it had nothing to do with
the main idea for which this scene was included. I agree and praise the
creators for including it. but it just screamed at me, did they can't drag my
attention to words that conversation the parents were leading, because of how
they made that scene. Because they didn't make it meaningful for audiences.
Okay. That’s it. I hope I didn't butcher it too much. It was not my intention. I would rate the series higher than it is on mydramalist currently.


Comments
Post a Comment